Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Suman goes to Hollywood


The hot and happening villain of Tamil cinema is now Hollywood bound. He is Suman, who is getting ready to pack his bags to the biggest destination of world cinema.
“Superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Sivaji’ has changed my life. It gave a twist to my career by bringing home many hefty offers. One such offer is from Hollywood. I am happy to be part of the movie, whose work would start soon,” he says.
Meanwhile, there is buzz that Suman, who is a popular actor in Tollywod, is planning to join the Congress, inspired by “the kind of work and commitment shown by Rahul Gandhi for the upliftment of the downtrodden and the youth.”
The actor says, “I campaigned for the Telugu Desam Party though I am not a member of it. I don’t know what’s in store for me in future.”

No comments: