Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Star hero turns producer

Versatile actor Vikram has launched his own production house to produce a Tamil film featuring newcomers. Vikram roped sensational director Sasikumar of Subramaniapuram(Ananthapuram in Telugu) fame to direct the first film on his banner.

"I have floated my own banner and our first untitled venture will be directed by Sasikumar. After watching Subramaniapuram, I wanted to do a film with Sasi. I readthe script and found it fantastic. I'm sure it would turn out to be asignature Sasikumar film. The film will feature newcomers," said Vikram.

Asked whether he would do a cameo in this film.

"I would love to make an Alfred Hitchcock type appearance, but it will be Sasi's call," said Vikram.

Vikram recently completed the shooting of Mani Rathnam's film Raavan. Vikram is presently shooting for Selvaraghavan film. Colors Swathi paired opposite Vikram in this romantic entertainer.

No comments: