Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paa: Do I have a girlfriend?

mitabh Bachchan is fully in character, as 12-year-old progeria-struck Auro, where he plays son to his real-life son Abhishek. The Big B decided to blog as Auro, talking about the promotional activities for Paa.

He writes, “Auro did 10 radio station interviews today. He spoke like Auro, answered like Auro, behaved like Auro … and got one kiss from one RJ also, you know ..? And so many presents they gave … to me. I got chocolate and and … and I got one book also to read from one Aunty. She was very nice Aunty … she ask me to sing one song for her .. and she had in hand one , one … you know what they call .. some tape recorder something .. they hold very close to my face … i do not like it to be sooo close … then they also come close to me … yaa! Then after they finish .. they laugh and say O! my God ! … like that only they say .. I don’t know why they say .. and then they put hand on their face and they look at me .. and then I don’t know where to look .. I think they like talking to me .. naa ! Yaa!” More...

No comments: