Tuesday, August 25, 2009

---- KISS SMS ----

Look under your bed,maybe in ur head, for there i"ll plant lot of something called forget me not, here"s a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss.


when u kiss a British girl she says "kiss me softly"
when u kiss a American girl she says "kiss me hardly"
and
when u kiss a Pakistani girl she says "oai!! kisi nu dussi na" (Don"t tell anybody)

       
I"m a kisser, i kiss people for money
I"m a kisser, i kiss people for money, but you are my friend
I ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!


Give me one kiss to go to sleep. Give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses to, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it


Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you


Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? ..??.. (Answer is "KISS")
LOVE IS BLIND BE VERY KIND WHEN I KISS U PLZ DONT MIND 
 
Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.
Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please
Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 time


A KISS …
Can Be A Comma (,)
A Question Mark (?)
Or
An Exclamation Point (!) …
That’s Basic Spelling
That Every Woman
Ought To Know


Kiss me and you will see stars ….
Love me and I will give them to you.


Kiss is a boot camp of doing something sweet and tasted that at the end it can drive you to the next step that can build a generation to generation until generation.


never ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
never give a hug, ask 4 it.
never ask do u luv me, first say i luv u.
never say i can"t live without u, say i live for u.
 

No comments: