Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Allu Arjun is free to choose his life partner

Allu Arjun's mother, Nirmala revealed some interesting facts in an interview given to a popular news daily.

"Many people don't know that my son is a good gymnast. He also finished his training in Animation course, and planned to fly away to Canada to continue his studies further. But, he dropped the idea when he got offer in film Gangotri. I never thought that one day he will become a film star," she said.

Allu Arjun is the most eligible bachelor in Tollywood. When asked about Allu Arjun's marriage plans, she replied that, "He is free to choose his life partner. We have no objections or conditions. Whoever he feels suit for him, he can marry her. The girl should mingle with us freely. That is all what we expect from the girl."

"My parents never tried to restrict me in any manner. Even, they never try to read my mails. I think I never crossed my limits till now. My first preference is my family and next is my friends. I return to home first after the shooting and then only I think about friends and shopping," said Allu Arjun.

No comments: