Monday, November 2, 2009

Aarya 2 audio launched

The audio launch of Allu Arjun's upcoming film Aarya 2 was held in Rock Heights, Madhapur. Prabhas, SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak, Dil Raju, Nagababu, KL Narayana, Srinu Vytla, Meher Ramesh, Krish, Varun Sandesh, Allu Sirish, Navdeep, Gunnam Gangaraju, Gemini Kiran, RD Rajasekhar, and Aryan Rajesh were some of the film celebrities who graced the event.

"Sukumar is known for his uncompromising nature. Already the audio has been leaked and got tremendous response," said VV Vinayak.

"I got frightened when I saw Aarya. Sukumar was the only director to do that. He is a top class technician who can take cinema to the next level. How is it possible for Devi to deliver instant hit albums with each and every movie. Ringa Ringa song will top the chartbuster for entire next year," said Rajamouli.

"I like Bunny a lot. I also came to Aarya audio launch and said to Dil Raju that it will become a Blockbuster. I hope that this film will become even bigger hit than Aarya. Kajal is a hard worker. Both of us have worked for Darling for 20 days," said Prabhas.

"Aarya 2 is very close to my heart and we had a great time working for this film. We worked extremely hard for this film," said Kajal.

"Every film has a core team. For Aarya 2, there are five people in that core team including me. Producer Bhogavalli Prasad, Sukumar, Devi Sri Prasad, RD Rajasekhar and me are the members of this team. Without them this film would not have happened. I thank each and every person who worked for this film," said Allu Arjun.

"VV Vinayak supported me a lot from the time when I'm working as an assistant director. After the disaster of Jagadam, Rajamouli advised me not to change my style of film making. He said that he liked the film a lot. Bunny supported me a lot. He has given his nod to the project even before listening to the story. He used to be in regular touch with me. He only said that we are doing a film after the failure of Jagadam. If I'm not there Aarya could not have happened. But, without Bunny Aarya 2 could not have happened," said Sukumar.

No comments: