Sunday, October 11, 2009

I did't reject Shahrukh Khan film : Asin

Few days back, There were reports in media that Southern beauty Asin has refused to do a role in Shahrukh Khan's forthcoming film Happy New Year, directed by choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan of Main hoon na and Om Shanti Om fame. The news has shocked many that a new actress in Bollywood refused Shahrukh film.

But, Asin condemned the rumor stating that she will never turn down the offer from Farah Khan. "I am extremely upset with this rumour that has obviously been floated by vested interests. I don't understand how such rumours crop up. Farah Khan is a close friend of mine there is no way I can refuse her. There was never any discussion over the movie.This news is utter rubbish," Asin clarified in a statement.

Farah condemned the reports and said: "The rumour is a complete fabrication. I have not even written the script as yet."

No comments: